American Suzuki Motor Corporation (ASMC) is debuting the Blizzard Grand Vitara at the 2007 Utah International Auto Expo along with its full-line of cars and SUVs, including the all-new XL7 midsize crossover SUV and bold and functional SX4 compact X-over (crossover).
Designed for snow sport enthusiasts, the Blizzard embodies Suzuki’s “Way of Life” brand philosophy — products for consumers’ active lifestyles.
Blizzard Grand Vitara
The Blizzard Grand Vitara was created as part of the 2007 “Suzuki LIVE Series” — a sequence of brand-dedicated concept vehicles specially designed for life enthusiasts, adventurers and thrill-seekers. Designed to fulfill the needs of people with active lifestyles focused on snow sports, the Blizzard Grand Vitara features:
* 2.7-liter turbo charged Suzuki engine
* Custom rack system with backlit board mounts
* Roof rack camera for snow equipment
* Studded snow tires (on vehicle or spare)
* Lot lift (rear gate, chair lift style seat for taking gear on and off)
* Built-in glove and boot warmers
* Internet access to check snow conditions
* Interior color/materials scheme from snowboard equipment
* Ventilated wet gear storage (located in back cargo area)
* Dockable iPod(TM) station in rear area
* In-car video and gaming system
2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara
First introduced as a 2007 model, the Grand Vitara has garnered much media and consumer praise and has won numerous awards, including a “Best Buy” from Consumer Guide. The 2007 Grand Vitara features a standard 185-horsepower, 2.7-liter, V6, 24-valve DOHC engine, a sophisticated available Four-Mode full-time four-wheel-drive system, tough unibody construction enhanced with a built-in ladder frame and an extensive list of interior amenities and standard safety features.
The Grand Vitara comes in three trim levels: Base, XSport and Luxury. The standard five-speed manual transmission and two-wheel drive starts at an MSRP of $19,379. The Grand Vitara with Luxury Package and Four-Mode full-time four-wheel-drive system drives tops out at $23,399.
(1) ESP is a registered trademark of DaimlerChrysler AG.